3rd International FinanDebt Conference on Debt Crises and Financial Stability: Public Policies and Regulatory Responses Face to Risk-Taking - A European Perspective?
Conference Program is now available.
The “3rd International Conference on Debt Crises and Financial Stability” will take place on 3-4 November 2016 in Istanbul. This Conference will be a joint effort of Toulon University (France), Kiklareli University Turkey) and Istanbul Medipol University (Turkey).
The Conference deliberations will be, while not restricted, on the following themes:
- Public finances
- Regulatory responses face to risk-taking
Monetary policy and prudential regulation
- Unconventional monetary policies and tapering
- Financial sector regulation
Crises and post crisis
- Financial stability issues
- Debt crises / exit from crises
- Behavioral finance
- Corporate governance
Financing growth and development
- Financial systems and financial development
- Exchange rate regimes
The global financial crisis and Euro-Mediterranean
- Impact of the crisis on Euro-Mediterranean economies
- Impact of accommodative monetary policies on Euro-Mediterranean economies
- Oil and commodities
- Securities markets and derivatives